Call now: +1 386 320 5290 (Whatssapp)
San Blas Saling Private Catamaran Charters
Catamaran Adventures San Blas: best catamarans and crews in this beautiful archipelago of Panama. All of our catamarans are brilliantly equipped and meet international CE quality and security standards.
Our crews are not only professionals, but also have the knowledge of San Blas to guide you through the more than 350 islands and make the most out of your stay in Paradise.
San Blas islands sailing charters and Caribbean yacht vacations are not only appropriate for those boating & sailing enthusiasts, beach and sun seeking vacationers; but also for groups or individuals looking for an authentic experience in a special location with the comfort provided by our "floating homes". Air conditioning catamarans are also available if you so desire.
Old boats tend to have improper ventilation and in general not have the necessary comfort, this is due to the old configurations applied when constructing them. Our catamarans in San Blas are modern, spacious and comfortable, just what you need to relax, enjoy and let us take care of the rest.
Book now and come to San Blas, this is a paradise with coconut tree filled white sand beaches and reefs teaming with life and perfect for snorkeling.
- Captain and cook total of 2 crew or 3 when needed
- Full board menu based on fresh lobster, crab, fish, meat, fruits, etc , also adaptable to vegetarian or any other dietary need
- Natural drinks and beverages, no sodas, 2 beers and 1/2 person per day
- Linen and bathroom towel. please bring your own beach towel.
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Kayaks and paddle boards depending on the catamaran selected
- Snorkelling and fishing gear
- Use of water for shower
Discount for long duration stays
10 nights 10%
20 nights 20%
30 nights 30%
(not available on Christmas/Easter) Christmas minimum stay is 6 nights, Easter minimum stay is 4 nights.
Christmas and Easter
Prices do not include:
- Transfers in and out: price varies between air or road
- Private island fees
- Carbonated, sodas or any diet drink ( we do offer them on request) prepackaged food, fast food, processed snacks.
- Mandatory $20/person entry tax paid to the indigenous and $2/person tax for port use if you use the road transfer and $20/person airport tax if you fly in.
- Items bought by the clients or any extra activity outside the catamaran
- Travel insurance. Is it worth it?
- We accept USD, Euro, Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Payments: Bank wire, credit card/Paypal and Coinbase for Crypto