Call now: +1 386 320 5290 (Whatssapp)
Your Caribbean Catamaran Charter
Catamaran Adventures San Blas proudly brings you only our qualified catamarans and the best crew in this beautiful archipelago of Panama. All of our catamarans meet international CE quality and security standards.
Our crews are not only professionals, but also have the knowledge of San Blas to guide you through the more than 350 islands and make the most out of your stay in Paradise.
San Blas islands sailing charters and Caribbean yacht vacations are not only appropriate for those boating & sailing enthusiasts, beach and sun seeking vacationers; but also for groups or individuals looking for an authentic experience in a special location with the comfort provided by our "floating homes". Air conditioning catamarans are also available if you so desire.
Old boats tend to have improper ventilation and in general not have the necessary comfort, this is due to the old configurations applied when constructing them. Our catamarans in San Blas are modern, spacious and comfortable, just what you need to relax, enjoy and let us take care of the rest.
Book now and come to San Blas, this is a paradise with coconut tree filled white sand beaches and reefs teaming with life and perfect for snorkeling.
- Captain and cook total of 2 crew
- Full board menu based on fresh lobster, crab, fish, meat, fruits, etc., also adaptable.
- Natural drinks and beverages, no sodas (moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages)
- Linen and bathroom towel. please bring your own beach towel.
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- Kayaks and paddle board, depending on the catamaran chosen
- Snorkelling and fishing gear
- Use of water for shower
Discount for long duration stays
10 nights 10%
20 nights 20%
30 nights 30%
(not available on Christmas/Easter) Christmas minimum stay is 6 nights, Easter minimum stay is 4 nights.
Christmas and Easter
Prices do not include:
- Transfers in and out: price varies between air or road
- Private island fees
- Carbonated, sodas or any diet drink ( we do offer them on request)
- Kuna Yala Taxes: $20/person for customs and $2/person for dock use
- Items bought by the clients or any extra activity outside the catamaran
- Travel insurance. Is it worth it?
- We accept USD, Euro, Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Payments: Bank wire, credit card/Paypal and Coinbase for Crypto